The Global Graduate Program is a two-year curriculum for suitable candidates with a Master’s degree.
The Program is practical and purposeful, rather than academic. Your training will be on-the-job and hands-on, rather than simply theoretical, because we think people learn best by doing.
We own the full value chain, from field to kitchen table, and we will expose you to all of it, to give you a growing insight into the context and the business we are trying to grow. Along the way, you will build a strong network with some of the best people within the industry, globally.
The Program has both fixed and flexible components and will involve a global assignment within one of our core global business units. This assignment will be aligned to the potential role you would occupy on graduation after two years.
What we need from you:
- English language to professional working proficiency.
- A truly international mindset and the willingness to move geographically, both during and after the Program.
- A Master’s degree at above pass-rate (or a projection that you’ll achieve this), within Marketing, International Business, Business Development or Business Intelligence.
- The ability to start in September 2020.
- You must be living and able to work in the country where you are applying.
- No more than two years’ work experience.
- A personality that fits our values. You need to be open, driven, a curious learner, someone who likes building teams. A person ready to go the extra mile in the pursuit of an ambitious and rewarding career.
Key facts on the Global Graduate Program
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Poland, USA,
Two years, with an international posting in year Two.
A Master’s degree at above pass-rate (or a projection that you’ll achieve this), within Marketing, International Business, Business Development or Business Intelligence.
Competitive local salary and benefits package, with International assignment in year two.