Step 1: Easy online application
Go to our LinkedIn career page and send us both your resume and motivational letter.
We ask for the letter because we want to know why you’d like to join us. What your ambitions are. What you’re looking to develop at the start of your career.
Here are some of the things we're looking for:
- English language to professional working proficiency.
- A truly international mindset and the willingness to move geographically, both during and after the Program.
- A Master’s degree at above pass-rate (or a projection that you’ll achieve this), within Marketing, International Business, Business Development or Business Intelligence.
- The ability to start in September 2020.
- You must be living and able to work in the country where you are applying.
- No more than two years’ work experience.
- A personality that fits our values. You need to be open, driven, a curious learner, someone who likes building teams. A person ready to go the extra mile in the pursuit of an ambitious and rewarding career.
Step 2: Deeper online assessment
If you successfully pass the initial screening stage, we’ll invite you to take part in an online assessment process. This test was designed in partnership with Cubiks and we use their tried and tested personality analysis to help us make our next selection of candidates.
You will always get written feedback on your assessment. And you have been unsuccessful we will let you know quickly.
This all seems quite cold and scientific but we need a practical way to narrow down our choice of the best candidates. Please relax and try to be true to yourself when you fill in the assessment. Try not to think about what we need.
Step 3: Smile - you're on Skype
We’ve had great success with this speed-date style technique. This is not a cold call. We already know quite a lot about you from the assessment stage and this Skype call is a simple way for us to see a bit more of your personality.
You should feel comfortable about this call and have any questions ready. We’re all ears.
Step 4: Present your business case
Assuming your Skype goes really well, we’ll invite you to meet the senior management team in your country, along with your future manager. On the day, we’ll expect you to present the business case for hiring you.
This is really a chemistry meeting as well as a chance to see you in action. Simply put, we’re looking for signs that everyone will love working together.
Step 5: Final interview & offer before your summer break
Nearly there. If the chemistry went well in Step 4, you’ll be invited for interview with our global executive team, who will have some final conversations with you, just as a final check.
All being well, we will offer you a contract to start with us in September, so you can enjoy your summer and start fresh after some time out. The contract document itself will be developed with you. So, even before you start, you will feel included.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Lantmännen Unibake family.