NPD (New Product Development) Manager
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We have an exciting new vacancy for an NPD (New Product Development) Manager.
This is what you will be doing
Reporting into the Head of NPD you will be accountable for the delivery of the NPD pipeline from concept through to launch, supported through the management of the NPD process. This is a customer-facing role, accountable for the management of key customer accounts from an NPD perspective.
You will be great at:
- Overseeing the project management and delivery of key customer development projects to time, quality and agreed margin expectations.
- Working closely with the account manager, category managers and technical team on allocated accounts to deliver all customer objectives in full.
- Implementing our category strategy in our core areas of sweet, bread and savoury within delivery of customers briefs.
- Managing, motivating and developing your direct report so that exceptional individual and team performance can be delivered and true potential realised.
- A self starter, with the drive and tenacity to keep pushing numerous projects through the business at all times.
- An innovator with a desire to create something new and with commercial viability.
- Great at working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A pro-active thinker who is striving for improvement.
- Educated to degree level in Food Science or related Technology
- A proven track record of leading a product development team as an NPD Manager (minimum 3 years) within the food industry / bakery.
- The ability to manage multiple development projects at any one time in a fast-moving environment.
- Sound commercial awareness.
In return we will offer you:
The opportunity to work with an inspiring, future led team within a company who value intrapreneurial spirit. People are our most important ingredient and we are proud of the fact that we develop our people for the future of our business.
We will also offer you a competitive salary, along with attractive benefits.
Then click on I’m interested to contact us