As a global bakery expert, we employ thousands of people in a variety of countries. Finding the right people who embrace our values and support our sustainability ambitions is fundamental to our ability to influence the communities we operate in.
Each day we strive to make Unibake a great place to work. We know we must amplify our efforts to remain an attractive and responsible employer, with a reputation for creating an engaging, embracing and safe working environment that welcomes everybody without prejudice or bias, and offers opportunities for all to thrive. Behind the scenes, every minute of every day, across the globe, we are Baking For A Better World together.
Our 2030 commitments
- We will triple the number of people representing the ‘next-generations’
- We will increase our flexible job arrangements for people with a long work experience by a factor of four
- 100% equal pay for equal jobs
- 50/50 gender split in management
- 100% of our sites will be certified with our internal ‘Green Site’ certification
Building a respectful and diverse workplace
As a global bakery business, we have an important role to play in contributing to and preventing the impacts of climate change, and we seek to attract and retain the best and brightest to help us fulfill this task.
We operate in a diverse environment. This is evident in our workforce, customers, consumers, suppliers, communities, and partners. Empowering all our 6,000 leaders across functions and geographies is key to achieving our goals and retaining the success of our business.