Cloud Solution Architect
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart, we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cloud Solution Architect to join our IT team at our brand-new head-office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is what you will do
You will get the opportunity to lead a strategic focus area in our IT master plan. You get the responsibility to shape our cloud architecture and establish the data foundation that will be crucial for Lantmännen Unibake's digital transformation, by leading internal and external delivery teams and provide them direction in implementing cloud/digital solutions.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Drive and act as an internal subject matter expert for our Digital transformation;
- Work independently with business and technical stakeholders to understand the organization’s objectives and obstacles;
- Develop and implement our Azure cloud architecture in line with Lantmännen guidelines & IT security compliance, working closely with fellow IT architects and team members;
- Estimate and outline the solutions needed to implement cloud migration as well as continued operations;
- Execute the hands-on implementation of proposed solutions and provide technical guidance to teams during the solutions’ development and deployment phases;
- Proactively provide team members with the information and guidance of engineering methodologies, standards, and best practices;
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate the assumptions, issues, and risks that occur throughout the entire project and application lifecycle;
- Translation of business, information, and technical requirements into an architectural model;
- Assist in establishing our architectural guiding principles and ensure that our deliverables are in accordance with these.
- Education as Computer Science, Data Science, software engineering or other equal engineer areas;
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering cloud solutions on an enterprise scale;
- 5+ years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proofs-of-concept to provide validation of specific scenarios;
- 5+ years of experience providing cloud solutions, including hybrid solutions on-premise and/or in the cloud, lift-and-shift initiatives, migrations, and upgrades;
- Experience in building cloud solutions on Azure and familiarity with Azure administration, Azure development, and Machine learning;
- Familiarity with a range of IT operations, including budgeting, business continuity, data management, disaster recovery, governance, identity, networking, security, and virtualization;
- Experience performing cost analysis and cost control;
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies;
- Experience with Dynamics 365 F&O and Dynamics 365 Sales is a plus;
- Experience with building a modern data warehouse.
- Experience with scripting and programming in PowerShell, Python, C#; Logic Apps, Data Factory, ML Studio; Power BI, and DAX.
Your "power skills":
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment across countries and functions;
- Good written and oral communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-experts and senior business stakeholders;
- Professional level of English;
- Live our Lantmännen Unibake values (especially drive performance, be brave, involve, and inspire) and be able to navigate in a matrix organization.
What we offer to you
Lantmännen Unibake is certainly a growing organisation that is ready to cater to your ambitions. In fact, it has doubled in size in a decade.
We pride ourselves on having a high-performing and open, friendly multicultural environment where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and competencies. In return for your commitment, drive, and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive work environment within a highly successful international bakery group, where you will be able to impact the business and have the possibility to grow your career further in our many international locations.
Place of work: Lantmännen Unibake International HQ in Copenhagen, Ørestad. Moderate business travel is required. Assistance with international relocation is also offered.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter via this link, but no later than 14.11.2021! If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Viola Baldoni, Global Talent Acquisition Manager via LinkedIn: Viola Baldoni | LinkedIn
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to reach out to Nikolaj Galak, AX Technical Architect, via LinkedIn: Nikolaj Galak | LinkedIn
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.