Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products.
Key Account Manager - Home Based
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Due to internal promotion a great vacancy has arisen for a Key Account Manager. Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be accountable for the relationship management and delivery to a portfolio of retail, wholesale and food-service customers, supporting the Lantmännen Unibake UK growth strategy.
- We’re looking to speak to engaging, intelligent individuals who have some experience of managing wholesale and foodservice partners to date
- Sound relationship management experience within an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- You'll be are adaptable, likeable and career-driven
- You’re a fast learner who is able to pick up new ideas and concepts quickly
- Customer-focused with a strong understanding of the demands and ways of working of key UK customers in both retail and foodservice
In return we will offer you:
The opportunity to work with an inspiring, future led team within a company who value intrapreneurial spirit. People are our most important ingredient and we are proud of the fact that we develop our people for the future of our business.
We will also offer you a competitive salary, along with attractive benefits.
Click on I'm interested to apply!